Benefits of solving JEE Main previous year question papers and mock test
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the question papers of JEE Main 2022 after conducting the exams. The JEE Main 2022 question papers will be available at the official website of NTA, jeemain.nta.nic.in, and will be released along with the JEE Main answer key. To download the JEE Main question papers 2022, candidates will have to log in using their credentials such as their application number and password. NTA releases the JEE Main question papers separately for B.E./B.Tech, B.Arch, and Planning. JEE Main is a national-level engineering exam which is conducted every year at various exam centers across India.
Language-wise JEE Main Question Papers
JEE Main was initially conducted only in English and Hindi however since 2021, NTA announced that the exam will be conducted in 13 languages including English, Hindi and Urdu. NTA now releases JEE Main Language-wise Question Papers for B.E./B.Tech, B.Arch and Planning in English, Hindi, Urdu, Assamese, Bengali, Gujrati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu.
Note – The question papers of JEE Main are available in English, Hindi and Urdu at all exam centers while the other regional language question papers are available only in regions where those languages are spoken. For example, JEE Main Bengali Question Papers are available at exam centers in West Bengal, Tripura and Andaman and Nicobar Islands while JEE Main Tamil Question Paper is available only at centers in Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
JEE Main Sample Papers by NTA
Besides solving the JEE Main previous year question papers, candidates can practice various sample papers for better JEE Main 2022 preparation. These sample papers of JEE Main 2022 are released by NTA to familiarize candidates with the exam pattern and type of questions asked in the exam. Candidates can access the sample papers from the official website of NTA.
Benefits of Solving JEE Main Question Papers
The advantages of solving JEE Main question papers are plenty which can lead to better results in the examination.
- While practicing JEE Main previous year question papers, candidates will be able to develop familiarity with the exam pattern and the difficulty level of the exam. It will help the candidates to identify their areas of strength and weakness.
- While solving the question papers, candidates should keep a track of the sections or areas that they find difficult to attempt. Candidates can practice those sections/ topics later to strengthen your weak areas.
- Practicing JEE Main question papers will also help candidates in increasing their speed of calculation while maintaining accuracy.
- Practicing previous year question papers will enable candidates to manage their time well in the actual examination.
- Solving JEE Main previous year question papers can help candidates to improve their level of preparation and if required, remodel their preparation strategy to crack the exam.
- Practicing the previous year question papers will enable the candidates to be aware of the topics with higher weightage in the exam.
- Previous year question papers are of significant help for thorough revision of the prescribed syllabus.
Steps to download JEE Main question papers 2022?
Candidates can easily access the question papers of JEE Main 2022 from the official website of NTA by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit JEE Main 2022 website, jeemain.nta.ac.in
- On the dashboard, click on the link “JEE Main question paper and answer key’
- Enter your JEE Main application number and password
- JEE Main question paper PDF along with the answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Download the JEE Main question papers and practice accordingly
Note – Candidates will be able to download the JEE Main 2022 question paper only for the shift they will appear for.
JEE Main Mock Test
Apart from the previous year IIT JEE Main question papers, another pertinent method to prepare for the exams is via attempting the mock tests. JEE Main mock tests are designed keeping in mind the actual exam pattern and they offer the accurate knowledge as to how the exams are conducted and how the questions are set. Attempting mock tests help candidates to understand their level of preparation and make changes accordingly if required.
JEE Main Mock Tests vs JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers
A lot of candidates often get confused between JEE Main mock tests and JEE Main previous year question papers.
- Mock Test: It is nothing but a copy or a simulation of the actual examination. It helps candidates to develop familiarity with the environment of the exam as they could be attempting the exam for the very first time.
- Previous Year Paper: Once the JEE Main exam is over, NTA releases the official question paper on their official website. The purpose of the sample papers is to make the candidates aware of the exam pattern so that they can prepare themselves accordingly.
- NTA has provided JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers in the form of Mock Tests series.
- Candidates can attempt the previous year question papers of the year 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017 using the mock tests series provided on the official website of NTA.