Research in School Education in India
Presents outcome of the research studies undertaken in India under District Primary Education Programme (DPEP) and Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) which include studies conducted by individual researchers as well as commissioned by the Government of India (Ministry of Human Resource Development) and NIEPA/NUEPA, NCERT and other such organizations. Most of these studies centered around elementary education and different components of universalisation of education, such as, access, enrolment, retention and quality of school education.
Users may also like to visit DISE Publications that presents school report cards, district report cards, analytical report, elementary education in rural and urban India, DISE Flash Statistics and other publications based on DISE data for different years.
Research studies, if undertaken under the recently launched Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan will be added to this section in due course of time. Barring DPEP, even though funds were made available for research not enough research is carried out by the districts and states. A few studies undertaken was carried out at the national level by the Technical Support Group (TSG) of Samagra Shiksha of the Department of School Education and Literacy.
- An Analysis of NSSO 75th Round Survey on Status of School Education in India-by-aruncmehta
- Observations on Report on SDG 4 (3.0): Quality Education (2020-21)
- Performance Grading Index: Observations by Arun C Mehta
- Recent U-DISE Data & Analysis: 2018-19
- How Much we Gain: A Case of U-DISE-Plus
- Has Enrolment Projections in School Education become the history?
- Status of School Education in India in the Light of Recent UDISE+ 2018-19 Data
- Recent Web Publications of Arun C Mehta
- School Education Quality Index (SEQI): Observations by Arun C Mehta
- Is Decline School Enrolment in India: A Cause of Concern?
- NGO Role in Tribal Education & Empowerment by Usharani Chittimoju, Teacher, Vizianagaram district, Andhra Pradesh
- Private Vs. Publication Education & its Impact of Students Outcomes