Media Coverage on UDISE-plus & data analysis by Arun C Mehta
Research of Arun C Mehta, Former Professor & Head of the EMIS Department, NIEPA, New Delhi used to appear in both the print and electronic media from time to time. Recently his research and comments on UDISE 2018-19 to 2021-22 prominently covered details of a few analysis is presented below.
- About 38 lakh children dropped out from Classes 1-8 between 2020-21 and 2021-22
- Is India nearing 100% school enrolment: Yes & No
- Education ministry must explain why UDISE+ coverage has shrunk to 49000 schools
- Education Ministry’s School Data: Hits and Misses (Careers360.com), Observations by Prof. Arun C Mehta
- Enrolment in Schools dipped by 3.3 Million in 10 Years: Hindustan Times (12/12/2021)
- A Few Comments on Different Broughout by NIEPA under the leadership of Arun C Mehta
- UDISE in media
Do visit website for more coverage.