There are a number of solutions that have been proposed to address the problems in Indian education. Some of these solutions include:
- Increase investment in education: The Government needs to increase investment in education to improve the quality of education and make it more accessible to all.
- Reform the education system: The education system in India needs to be reformed to make it more relevant to the needs of the 21st century. This includes introducing more vocational training and making education more affordable.
- Attract and retain qualified teachers: The Government needs to attract & retain qualified teachers in rural areas by offering incentives such as higher pay and better working conditions.
- Empower girls and women: Girls and women are disproportionately affected by the problems in Indian education. The Government needs to take steps to empower girls and women and ensure that they have equal access to education.
- Promote awareness about the importance of education: The Government needs to promote awareness about the importance of education among parents and communities. This will help to change attitudes towards education and encourage more children to attend school.