MODULES FOR QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS OF EDUCATIONAL DATA
In this section various Modules of Educational Planning and Quantitative Aspects of Educational Planning initially developed under the District Primary Education Programme (DPEP) by NIEPA, New Delhi have been presented which are useful in formulating District Plans under the banner of Samagra Shiksha. These modules were extensively used while developing plans under the previously launched Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan and DPEP across the Country by the district and state planning teams and are also relevant for formulating plans under Samagra Shiksha launched recently by the Department of Education, Government of India.
- Introduction to Modules
- Methodology of Planning for Education
- Demographic Aspects of Educational Planning
- Information Requirements for Formulating Elementary Education Plan
- Indicators of Education Development
- Projections of Population and Enrolment
- Table 7 & 8 of Population and Enrolment Module
- Setting Plan Targets
- Measures of Inequalities
- Can there be Alternative Indicators of Enrolment
- Introduction to Child-Tracking System & True Cohort Analysis
- Planning Under Samagra Shiksha: School Education in India
For further guidance, user may like to get in touch with Prof. Arun C Mehta.